Mount Helena Whim Festival
The Mount Helena Whim Festival is a community festival run by the Mount Helena Residents & Ratepayers Group, held at Pioneer Park in beautiful Mount Helena in the Perth Hills near Mundaring, and it’s back for 2023!
With free entry, the Whim Festival has always aimed to keep you busy for the entire day. The day includes entertainment, stalls, community groups and activities all presented by local people. The stages will be set-up showcasing lots of local musical talent throughout the day including blues, jazz & rock.
There will also be –
- Stalls selling quality local products.
- Small businesses from around the Hills showcasing and selling their goods and services.
- History Zone where former and long standing residents can reconnect with old friends and everyone can discover more about Mount Helena’s rich history and heritage.
- Community groups letting you know what they do so you can find them when you need them, or even how to join.
- Coffee vans and plenty of food, ranging from burgers to sausage sizzles & ice cream and donuts.
- Plenty of things to do for no cost at all, with hands-on activities for kids and adults.
- Many ways to win a prize, with kids colouring competition (download entry form and drop if off before the Festival for display), pop up pics on the day, photography competition, mega raffle and a scavenger hunt for the kids with some great prizes.
So bring your camp chairs and a card table, bring a keep cup and a plate to have filled by our vendors, take a seat, let the kids go and stay all day.
For all the information, keep your eye on the Facebook event page.