Open Gardens WA | The Granville Garden | Gooseberry Hill
This is a fabulous garden to visit; there is so much to see and explore.
On one side of the property there are many native plants such as Kangaroo Paws, Boronia, Everlastings, and Correas to name a few.
The rest of the garden is mainly tropical, consisting of two large ponds of Koi, meandering boardwalks, and a Balinese gazebo , all built by the garden’s owner, Alex.
The garden has many mature tropical palms such as the Flamethrower, Foxtail, Golden Cane, Bamboo, Alexander, Kentia and Fishtail.
There is also a tropical orchard, chickens, and a beautiful flowering cherry tree which can all be viewed from the large deck.
- Light refreshments and plants for sale (cash only)
- Wheelchair and pram accessibility is limited.
- Water hazards
- No dogs please
10am to 4pm
For all the information, visit the Open Gardens WA website.
Proceeds to the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
- Website: https://opengardenswa.org/event/the-granville-garden/2023-10-21/
- Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/opengardenswa
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/opengardenswa/